If you have been experiencing symptoms over more than a 6 month period such as:
- Constant worry and found it hard to stop worrying,
- found that your anxiety made it difficult to enjoy daily activities,
- felt restless or on edge,
- felt easily tired,
- had difficulty concentrating,
- felt irritable,
- had muscle pain,
- had trouble sleeping.
Or if you have had over a 10 minute period experienced symptoms such as:
- sweaty, shaky, increased heart rate,
- shortness of breath,
- scared about going crazy or dying,
- hot or cold flushes.
Or if you’ve noticed yourself having repetitive thoughts that are not related to real life problems such as:
- someone close to you being injured or harmed,
- doing the same activity repeatedly in a very ordered, precise and similar way each time,
- constantly washing your hands or clothes or showering or brushing your teeth,
- constantly rearranging or tidying things,
- constantly checking that windows and doors are locked and that appliances are turned off,
- recognised that these thoughts, feelings or behaviours were unreasonable and interfered with your daily life.
Then Counselling may assist you in overcoming these symptoms and enjoying life again.