If you have been diagnosed as having one of the following or are experiencing certain symptoms of one of the following conditions such as the following conditions, then Counselling may assist you in the management of these conditions and help you enjoy the eperience of your life again.
Cluster A Personality disorders :
1) Paranoid Personality disorder - mistrust of others and irrational suspicions
2) Schizoid Personality Disorder - Lack of interest in personal relationships and seeing no point in sharing time with others
3) Schizotypal Personality Disorder - odd behaviour or thinking
Cluster B Personality Disorders - (dramatic, erratic or emotional disorders)
1) Anti-social Personality disorder - pervasive disregard for the rights of others, lack of empathy, a general pattern of criminal activity
2) Borderline Personality Disorder - extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self image, identity and image often leading to self harm and impulsivity.
3) Histrionic Personality Disorder - Pervasive attention seeking behaviour including inappropriately seductive behaviour and shallow or exaggerated emotions
4) Narcissistic Personality Disorder - A pervasive pattern of grandiosity, lack of empathy, extreme levels of jealousy and arrogance
Cluster C (Anxious or fearful disroders)
1) Avoidant Personality disorder - Pervasive feelings of social inadequacy and social inhibition, extreme sensitivity to social evaluation and avoidance of social interaction
2) Dependent Personality disorder - Pervasive Psychological dependance onother people
3) Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder - Rigid conformity to rules, moral codes and excessive orderliness