Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do i require a referral from a GP in order to make an appointment?
No, you do not require a referral from a GP to make an appointment. However, a referral from a GP (Mental Health Care Plan) means that you will be eligble to have your sessions Bulk Billed
2) How long are the sessions?
The session times vary from 30 to 50 minutes depending on your requirements.
3) Can sessions be Bulk Billed, and if so, how many sessions am i able to receive?
Yes, sessions may be Bulk Billed . You may receive up to 16 sessions per calander year.
4) Is Payment required for Workers Compensation Cases?
No. We bill the insurer directly. All that is required is the workers compensation claim number and the insurer details
5) Can i use my Private Health Insurance for Rebates?
Yes, so long as your level of private health insurance qualifies you for such rebates.
6) How do i make an appointment and is there a waiting list?
Either by telephoning on 0425263288 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and no, there is no waiting list. You will be seen within the next week 5 days.